Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

SOLD! Orcs n Goblin Army

Looking for $275 plus shipping.  Magnetized bases and movement trays.

Giant
Orc Warboss on boar
Ork Boar Chariot
16 Arrer Boyz ($20 for 3 figs at GW!)
25 Ork Boyz
2 Spear chukkas with 2 full crews
Goblin Shaman and Warboss
60 Night Goblin Spear
20 Night Goblin Bow
10 Goblin Wolf Riders
8 Night Goblin Squig Hoppers with custom bits
10 Forest Goblin Spider Riders
3 Night Goblin Fanatics
1 BFSP Troll



Feel free to shoot me an offer. If the army doesn't sell before the November 19th ReCon, I'll bring them down and parcel them out by the unit. I've got more pics on a web album.   If interested, email me at m_luhmann at yahoo dot com.

Next week, I'll post the results of my first venture into the dark arts of freehanding shields in 15mm for my medieval Hungarians.

2 comments:

  1. I purchased the Orcs from Monty and I have to say that they are extremely well painted. He was great to deal with, shipped the figures immediately upon payment and packaged them with a great deal of care. I couldn't be happier. Thanks, Monty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jim!

    Thanks! I'm happy to know these armies will see action on a tabletop again!

    ReplyDelete