Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

The winners...




A sip of coffee, a click into Random.org and their magical integer generator, and its time to announce the winners!  

1.  $25  via PayPal goes to Jason Meyer of the Der Feldmarschall blog.
2.  $25  via PayPal goes to Phil of the Association - Les Riflemen blog.
3.  Free painting of a warlord and his second goes to Robert Hingley of the Captain's Blog.  

Email me at m_luhmann@yahoo.com to claim your prize.  PayPal winners, give me the account you'd like your hobby gift sent to when you email me.  For the warlord painting winner, let's discuss what you'd like painted up!  

I had great fun with this and my only regret is that I don't have more to give way.  I'm also curious to see which SAGA warlord I'll be painting up.  I enjoyed all of the comments and the turnout as well. Thanks for playing!

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners! I trust you're going to post up the painted prizes here – I'm looking forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I can't wait to see what I get to paint!

      Delete
  2. Big congrats to all the lucky entrants. I'm with Jonas, looking forward to the painted stuff.

    FMB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation to the winners !

    Very kind of you to run the prize draw Monty !

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the...oh my god, I'm a winner!
    Well, I have to find my Paypal...Anyway, many thanks, soon a mail!
    Best,
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I missed this I'm very behind on my reading, but then again your wonderful Saga exploits are threatening to drag me into a new project i can ill afford time & money wise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many congratulations to all the winners, that'll teach me for been away for a month - a fabulously generous giveaway Monty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Monty for your generous prizes and congratulations to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There was a give-away and I missed it? Usually no matter what a disaster my life is, I sense these things in my sleep. Jesus, I must have a brain tumour or something.

    Congratulations to the winner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, there's always another around the corner. I figured you were busy winterizing. It is the season for that here in the Great White North. ;-)

      Delete
  9. Congrats to the winners and thanks for running the compo mate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all the fine winners and a generous give away!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again Monty for the generous prize and congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winners for getting great prizes from a great blog.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete