Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The streets of Laredo

With all my SAGA gaming and painting, I got a bit distracted from my Dead Man's Hand work. Here are some lovely bits of Old West color for the finish line.  First is another great kit by 4Ground. Is there anything their lasers can't do? I don't think so.



The roof opens up so you can put passengers inside.  I did not glue the passengers in as the interior is quite dark and my customer might use them for tabletop color.



These characters are for the 4Ground Gallows.  They're suitable for planned or impromptu Old West hangings. Poor cowboy, where did you go wrong? Don't tell me, you fought the law and the law won.
In DMH, you can't have too many casualty figures.  These prone cowboys went West for the gold and stayed for the whiskey and women.  Looks like that didn't work out for them.
This pair is the DMH Rogues Gallery.  I went for a Rooster Cogburn look for one, and a buckskin suit for his Winchester-wielding partner.


The only thing more fun than painting Old West is playing Old West and I've gotten in plenty of games lately.  I do believe DMH its the most fun you can have on a tabletop with your boots on. With all the rules I play, that's high praise!

Let's exit to The Clash's "I Fought the Law and the Law Won."  Brilliant live performance!